Monday, June 30, 2008

Pretty,pretty girls












HI today. I'm having so much fun with this. I'm afraid it may take too much of my time. Sure is fun!!!!!!!!! These are pics I took at Colette's house when we ate dinner on sunday. They are looking out her living room window. NIKI SHERI SARIAH ELENA JADE KRISSY SABRINA MISHA Also here is moo-moo hugging Gr.pa

3 comments:

kenzie said...

Thank you so much for the pics mom. I love seeing all of you!! Keep it up for us. It makes us feel like we are there. Love Miss

steele's said...

Wow, Mom! Cool pics! I'm glad you figured out how to do this--Fun, huh? I love you!--Colette

The Allen Family said...

Hey uncle Dean and aunt Carolyn! My mom gave me your address. it looks like you guys are doing so well. Its fun to see what you guys are up to. Looks like you guys are loving Missouri! Keep in touch! Love Kelsey