Hi Everyone. We've been having fun with Heidi's family visiting this week. The first morning we went on a walk to Honey Creek. Look familiar anyone? The next day we went to antique stores and got some great things. Tues. we went to Jamesport and went to the candle shop and other stores. Never can get too much good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What a beautiful sight! And I'm not talking about the landscape! I love seeing my family exercising! The ladscape is beautiful too! I'm so glad they all could come and be with all of you. I know the news of Kanon is not good. I pray to understand and hope this is not the answer to the prayers of our family coming together cuz I would feel real guilty! I know you have all left for Nauvoo by now. Have fun. I love you. Miss
What a beautiful family! What a blessing. I come across your site while searching for large family pictures. We are taking our family picture for the first time tommorrow and I needed ideas of how to place everyone. I have 8 siblings, 6 brothers and 2 sisters. We have 24 kids among us, and as you stated, still growing. We are from Louisiana. As of now, we all live within walking distance of each other. We eat together every afternoon. So much love comes from large families. God Bless Your Family!
Jessica Gunter
Post a Comment