Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas advent calendar

Hi Everyone, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better late than never.

Sorry it's been so..... long since I put anything on the blog. We've all been really busy. Maybe everything will even out a little now. The thing we're most excited about is our brand new son-in-law, Blair. We all really love him and we're so happy for our Danners. Here are a few of her wedding pics.





The next pics are some of the winter shots I have of our beautiful Missouri. These were taken on our place, humble as it may be, we love it.










The last pics are of the advent calendar that Heidi was the inspiration for. She's so talented and creative. This isn't as cute as hers, but it turned out O.K. I'm looking for some cute things to put in each little matchbox, if anyone has ideas.Love you all tons and tons. MOM

1 comment:

Jadriene said...

awesome pics! grma i love the pics of niki and sheri and i can't believe you fixed the clothes to make them look like that. love the calendar and wishing i could make one.