Hi everyone. I'm sorry I'm so lame at blogging. I sure love to see all you are doing. I wish I were doing more! I wanted to put on the pictures of the scrap room daddy and I just finished. I love it so much. It gives me a place to go and get away. Here are all the pictures. Daddy made the gold cabinet out of old doors and the shelf, too. This is my favorite room in this house. I wonder why???
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Hi everyone. I'm sorry I'm so lame at blogging. I sure love to see all you are doing. I wish I were doing more! I wanted to put on the pictures of the scrap room daddy and I just finished. I love it so much. It gives me a place to go and get away. Here are all the pictures. Daddy made the gold cabinet out of old doors and the shelf, too. This is my favorite room in this house. I wonder why???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Cool pics of your fun room--can't wait 'til Daddy's better and you're both in the swing again. Please, let me know if I can do more--Love you so much!!
I love this room! I can see why it's a favorite. Tell Dean he did a great job on making all the shelves and cabinets. Happy scrapping!
Momma wow! great cabinets and shelves dad did great. It looks so nice and organized. I sure miss you guys. Daddy get better soon you have a garden to grow here soon, or i can just come and plant it for you. I day dream of that.
Love you,
Heather
hey grandma, i am so excited to come there and see all of you guys in just a couple days. thank you for sending us some money! i love you so much! see ya soon!-cari
Good thing you haven't updated your page..Now you don't have to worry about Changing your Christmas music seeing that it's almost Christmas again!! :)HA HA
Post a Comment