We had so much fun in Nauvoo. First we went to a park for lunch. Everyone was tired and hungry. I got some cute pics, so I wanted to show them all to you. 









We had a monkey in a tree----Anton. He scared me to death!!!!!!!!!

Then we went to the family living center and I got these cute pics.

That night we got the news of our sweet baby in Arizona, so everyone was somber and the next day we went to Carthage, which is a somber and spiritual experience.

We were sure glad to have Jen come with DJ.

This was the window the Prophet Joseph fell from
and this was where he fell.
Everytime I go to Carthage, I feel his spirit there. It's a sacred place. Wish you all would have been with us. You all know how much Daddy and I love you . MOM
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Awsome pics mom. I love them an I wish I were back there always. love you
i want the pic of anton in the tree could u send it to me love u all sam
Mommy--I AM glad to be home! You are so good at taking pictures--these are so cute! Tomorrow night at mutual is going to be fun. I'll have to tell you about it. Love you.
Mom,
I absolutely love these pics. I really think that you and Lettie should start doing weddings professionally. Wouldn't that be fun. Thank you for posting. I love seeing all the church sites. I have never been to Nauvoo. I'll get there eventually.
I love you tons
Amers
I think it's great to find what a small world this is. I was blog hopping around my husband's family blogs and I was looking for more to hop to and I saw Danie Eaton, and thought "no way." Sure enough, it was her and here I am. I hope that you don't feel intruded upon. I truly love you guys and have greatly missed keeping in touch with you. I was thinking about you guys the other day and how blessed my life has been from knowing you. It looks as though all is well with all your family. What a blessing big families are! I look forward to the same type of reunions some day! I don't post much to my blog, but there is a picture of us at our sealing last June. (termitecorner.blogspot) I would love to hear from you. rebeccawood05@gmail.com
Rebecca Wood (Becky Eaton)
Dear grandma&grandpa,
I miss you guys alot.But I am so glad that you guys are coming out next month.I LOVE YOU LOTS!
LOVE,
LAUREN
hi grandma and grandpa... i can't wait to see you when you come here in november. it will be a lot of fun with you and sheri and niki here. comment me back ASAP! LUV YA! -cari p.s. my blog is carimanon10.blogspot.com
LOVE YA!
hello eaton family! it was such nice surprise to stumble upon your blog! you guys look like youre just flourishing in missouri! you guys all look great! we miss you all in the maplewood ward :)
rachelle organ steele
Post a Comment